This post will be very useful if you want to increase the traffic to your website in order to make money from it.
Singapose ($0.30) has one of the Top 10 highest CPC (Cost Per Click), which is why creating a webpage for Singaporean individuals is a wonderful idea. However, there are occasions when the start is slow and there isn’t enough traffic.
Singaporean bloggers and site owners should definitely consider using Adsense Arbitrage. With Singaporean sites bringing in less and less revenue through display advertising, Adsense Arbitrage is one of the easiest ways to take your blog from earning a little bit of side income to a full-time income creator. Specifically, Singaporean bloggers can make good use of this Adsense method because they don’t have to involve any external affiliates or worry about different conversions rates because they’re not selling anything directly. Bloggers can convert their traffic into Adsense arbitrage accounts that make money while they sleep.
In a nutshell, arbitrage is when you purchase and sell at the same moment in two distinct marketplaces. AdSense Arbitrage is based on buying “visitors” by purchasing advertising from a certain platform and then selling the same traffic to other advertisers for a higher price. The best method to make money online is through traffic arbitrage, but not everyone does it, and only a few sites can do it for you. It would be increasingly impossible to make money with your blog or website if these sites didn’t connect content websites with advertisers via programmatic platforms.
However, utilizing any Ad Network isn’t optimal, since some are more suited to this purpose than others. In this scenario, we believe Mediafem is the best option.
MediaFem has stayed current with the latest advancements in the advertising industry since its beginning more than 13 years ago. Not only does MediaFem provide a set of short- and long-term profit targets, but it has also developed a set of codes for so-called specialty marketing, which allows all advertising to reach those who are actually interested in what is being presented.
The publisher works with a network that provides frequent operational transparency and reporting. Because of their competence and durability, using their service is entirely free. Their business model is built around a 70% income split for publishers and a 30% share for them.
Publishers can select between bidding headers and the standard One Ad Code form for their solutions. Video, mobile, online, and native are just a handful of the MediaFem ad types.
By utilizing this platform, you will be able to increase the traffic to your website, allowing you to profit from it.
Some of the benefits of Mediafem include:
- Make your inventory available to hundreds of DSPs and trading desks, as well as the tens of thousands of advertisers they represent, all over the world. You can trust MediaFem to safeguard your brand and deliver high-quality content.
- Increased yield per impression: Real-time bidding (RTB) technology from MediaFem enables you to monetize your audience for a higher return on impressions. Our frictionless connections also help you reach out to thousands of new customers.
- Scalable advanced automation: Packaging, negotiating, and executing reserved premium buys are all automated. MediaFem allows you to offer reserved audiences to in-demand buyers using our first-party data.
- Brand safety and protection: Deliver world-class marketing from companies you can trust, as approved by us. To assess the quality of any demand source we accept onto our platform, MediaFem employs a multi-pronged strategy.
- Adapt the format to your company’s needs: Choose from a range of placement options that may be tailored to your site’s layout and style. To optimize the effect of real-time bidding, MediaFem provides sophisticated header bidding options.
- Prebid.org allows you to customize your header bidding configuration: Client-side, server-side, or hybrid hosting solutions are all available. We’ll assist you in testing and measuring your setup in order to improve it. Desktop, mobile, and video solutions are all available.
Also published on Medium.